Instructions for submission of final manuscript
Please read this page completely and carefully.
Per each paper, (a), (b) and (c) listed below must be compressed together as one single ZIP-file. The ZIP-file must be uploaded by the camera-ready deadline, 17 October, 2008. There is a 30 MB limit on the uploaded file size. To publish the paper in the conference, one of the authors must finish registration including payment for the conference by October 17, 2008, at a non-student rate and present the paper in the conference.
- (a) Completed copyright form
Download copyright form (PDF)
Please insert your manuscript information and your signature to the form, and upload a scanned version of the copyright form as a PDF file. In the copyright form, the following two items should be given as:
- Title of the Book/Volume/Conference: PSIVT2009
- Volume Editor(s): Toshikazu Wada, Fay Huang, Stephen Lin
- (b) Source files of the final manuscript
We need all the source files (LaTeX files, style files, special fonts, figures, BIB-files, Word or RTF files) that are required to compile papers, as well as the final DVI and PDF.
- (c) Text file named
A text file named "
####should be replaced by your paper ID) containing the following information, in this order:
- Name and email address of a corresponding author (author who will be contacted for proof-reading, see below).
For each author, in the order in which authors appear on the paper:
Full family name(s), full first name(s), email address, affiliation (name of institute as it should appear in the conference program, not the full address).
Please separate these 4 items by "
If you have any questions for preparing your final manuscript, send e-mail to
kitahara at computer.org (replace '
at' by '
Final manuscripts should be prepared using LaTeX2e and Springer LNCS Class files for LaTeX2e.
Please follow the formating instructions provided with the author kit carefully (file llncsdoc.pdf).
Instructions and Policies
Reviewers have spent considerable time and effort in reviewing your submissions, so please take their comments into account in your revision.
Please check the following conditions before uploading your paper:
- Paper length: The standard paper length is 12 pages. Up to two extra pages can be purchased at 5,000 JPY per page if necessary.
- Author names: Please write out author names in full in the paper, i.e. full first and family names.
- Color figures: In hardcopies of the proceedings, all figures will be printed in black and white. If you provide color figures, please make sure they are legible in black and white. In the electronic and online version of the proceedings, colored figures will appear in color, at no extra charge.
- Important: Springer will edit the provided source files in order to insert running heads etc. and to smooth out any formatting inconsistencies. Hence, do not reduce the paper length e.g. by reducing vertical spaces between paragraphs or the like, as this will be corrected by Springer, possibly resulting in an increase of the paper length. To avoid any problem, please use the author kit recommended above and follow its formatting instructions. This is also valid for bibliographic references: Springer may correct them if they don't follow the required format, possibly resulting in an increase of paper length. The final PDFs from the authors are used for checking purpose only.
- Proof-reading: The corresponding author (see above) of each paper will receive a PDF version of the paper by email, after the editing process by Springer. The email will come from an email address in India and will have an attachment (the PDF-file), so authors should make sure that such emails are not automatically filtered out. The purpose of this extra loop is to ensure that no errors have crept in during the editing process. No updates to the papers or mistakes made by the authors will be accepted at this stage. The proof-reading procedure takes place directly between Springer and authors, i.e. without involvement of the PSIVT2009 organization committee.
psivt2009 at nii.ac.jp(replace '
at' by '
© PSIVT 2009 Organizing Committee All rights reserved.