Please check your status by yourself. People from 62 countries do not need a VISA to visit Japan. For more information, visit the website below provided by the Japanese Government. It might be helpful to you.
- A Guide to Japanese Visas (Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan)
In case you need our invitation letter
to attend PSIVT2009 conference, please send the following information to
psivt2009 at nii.ac.jp (replace '
at' by '
We will not issue invitation letters without confirmation that you have finished your registration and payment.
- Your FULL name, including salutation (Mr, Ms, Mrs)
- Your paper ID
- Your paper title
- Whether you want a hard copy or a faxed version
- Your Full mailing address and fax number (as appropriate)
- Attatch a saved copy of your payment confirmation page/mail
VISA Related Documents
When you apply for your VISA, you need some documents from our side. In order to prepare the documents, we need the following information. Please do not forget to send the following information, as well. The deadline is November 30, 2008.
- Name (in full - as it appears on your passport)(in Chinese characters also, if you are Chinese)
- Date of birth
- Gender: Male/Female
- Date of arrival, flight number, and the place from which you are arriving
- Name, address, and telephone number of accommodations during your stay in Japan
- Date of departure, flight number, and destination
psivt2009 at nii.ac.jp(replace '
at' by '
© PSIVT 2009 Organizing Committee All rights reserved.